If you need a copy of your 2015 Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt), please contact Allison Saxby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful Documents & Information:
- 2015 Tips for Claiming the QEE Credit using Turbo Tax (GOAL has received more positive feedback from contributors regarding the Turbo Tax e-filing software than other software packages.)
When you are approved by the Georgia Department of Revenue for a tax credit, and contribute the approved amount to GOAL, you may claim a state income tax credit when you file your Georgia tax return for the year in which you contributed.
- Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (your tax receipt from GOAL) must be submitted with your Georgia taxes if you file a paper return, or should simply be kept with your records if you file electronically.
- Form IT-QEE-TP2 (DOR generic form to ensure you complied with the law) must be submitted with your Georgia taxes if you file a paper return.
- GOAL sends taxpayer filing guidance to its donors in January and posts taxpayer filing guidance on its website.
If you are using H&R Block e-filing software, please note the following from the Electronic Filing contact at Georgia Department of Revenue:
- "H&R Block has three different products. The one that is purchased off the shelf is 'TaxCut'; this software does not support 'QEE' Credits. If taxpayers have a QEE credit they would need to use another product. What the software supports or does not support is up to the vendor, the Department of Revenue keeps a record of this information."
- CCH Prosystem
- E File Tax – MAXBACK
- Jeevan Tech – TaxGarden
- One Price
- Thomson Reuters – Gosystem/Onesource