You may designate where your GOAL contribution will be used to provide K-12 scholarships to eligible students, by making any of the following choices:
- Select a particular GOAL Participating School. Click here to view the list of schools.
- Select the REACH-GOAL Fund, named “REACH” for “Raising Educational Achievement with Community Help,” to provide scholarships to very low-income families in areas of great need.
- Select the CSRA REACH-GOAL Fund, modeled after the REACH-GOAL Fund, for GOAL Participating Schools within the Central Savannah River Area.
- For Corporate contributors, create a branded fund (i.e., named for the company) to provide educational opportunities in Georgia regions where the corporation does business, e.g., BP-GOAL Scholars Fund.
- Select any of the following funds, which award scholarships to groups of schools and students, as indicated:
- GISA-GOAL Fund – provides scholarship funds for schools that are members of the Georgia Independent School Association
- GAPSEC-GOAL Fund – provides scholarship funds for GOAL Participating Schools that are members of The Georgia Association of Private Schools for Exceptional Children
- BAEO-GOAL Fund – provides scholarships to minority students to attend any GOAL participating school