2020 GOAL Tax Credit
Sign up here to contribute for your 100% state tax credit!
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing a separate return – up to $1,250
- S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Apply Now
Complete the 2020 GOAL Tax Credit Application online (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR
GOAL submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR).
- Approved to Contribute
GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline.
- Make Payment
Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval.
- Take the Credit
GOAL sends you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2020 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2020 taxes in 2021).
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 770-828-4625.