2021 GOAL Tax Credit
Sign up here to contribute for your 100% state income tax credit!
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing a separate return – up to $1,250
- S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Apply Now
Complete the 2021 GOAL Tax Credit Application online (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR
GOAL submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR) on the first business day of January 2021.
- Approved to Contribute
GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline in early January 2021.
- Make Payment
Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval (by mid-March 2021).
- Take the Credit
GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2021 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2021 taxes in 2022).
If you have not yet signed up for GOAL for the 2020 tax year, there are still credits available. Click here to submit your 2020 GOAL tax credit application.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 770-828-4625.