2019 GOAL Tax Credit
On January 2, 2019, GOAL successfully submitted its largest number ever of applications to the Georgia Department of Revenue ("DOR").
All participants will be contacted as soon as the DOR informs GOAL that all 2019 tax credit requests have been approved.
GOAL will continue to submit any tax credit applications that come through its website until we are notified that the 2019 cap has been reached.
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing a separate return – up to $1,250
- S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Apply Now (anytime from June 2018 – December 2018).
Complete the 2019 GOAL Tax Credit Application online (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR.
On the first business day of January 2019, GOAL submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR).
- Approved to Contribute.
GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline in early January 2019.
- Make Payment.
Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval (by mid-March 2019).
- Take the Credit.
In May, GOAL will send you a Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2019 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2019 taxes in 2020).
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 770-828-4625.